All you need for sure adhesion of 3D prints Magigoo is an easy to use 3D printing adhesive designed to address 'the first layer not sticking problem'. Magigoo ensures a strong adhesion to the hot plate. But the magic starts when printing is ready: just wait for the plate to cool down and then remove your prints with just a finger flick! In addition, Magigoo helps to prevent warping. Isn't it magic? Regardless of you being a hobbyist or professional - it is extremely rewarding to have a 30 hour print complete without any warping and having it release easily once cooled.
- Over 100 applications
- ABS, PLA, PETG, HIPS, ASA, TPU
- Easy application
- Easy release
- Easy clean
- No smell
- No additional tools needed
- Easy to transport
- Nicer print finish
- Easy application: applying Magigoo is as easy as child's play. Shake, press, apply. Spread on an active printing area only. No need to cover the whole surface
- Easy-release: Magigoo adhesive properties are designed to release the 3D print once the build plate has cooled.
- Easy-clean: Magigoo is easily cleaned with water.
- Long-lasting: Magigoo last for 100+ average prints.
- Odorless and safe: Magigoo is safe to use - be it in a closed room or educational workshop with kids.
Important note : The applicator has an active spring valve, which activates when applicator is pressed against the build plate. Please do not press the bottle as "ketchup bottle" , otherwise the applicator may pop off. Bottle may be slightly squeezed, only when the nib is pressed against the bed and it may be necessary only if bigger flow is required. Bottle must not be squeezed when cap is off any other time as it may result in glue popping out of the bottle.
Get a Custom Quote
Ready to get started? Request a personalized quote for the Magigoo Original.
Filament & Supplies
The quality of your filament and replacement parts matter. That’s why were your leading source for 3D Printer Parts & Accessories printing supplies.
3D printers offer support for several materials with varying applications, including PLA, nylon, PVA, carbon fiber, ABS, kevlar, and more!See all filaments
Supplies & Parts
3D printers offer support for several materials with varying applications, including PLA, nylon, PVA, carbon fiber, ABS, kevlar, and more.See all supplies & parts
Service & Support
A printer purchased with ImageNet eliminates the heartache of negligible support.
Our technical expertise and support available when you need it.
Trained technicians that specialize exclusively in handling 3D printers.
Choose the level of support that’s right for your organization’s needs.