Availability: In Stock
Available for our Holiday Special!
Now through December 31st, purchase an HP Jet Fusion 3D printer, receive an Ultimaker 3D Printer Bundle (an $8,000 value) at no additional charge! Request a quote today to find out more!
Superior, consistent part quality
HP's unique Multi-agent print process allows the user to get unparalleled accuracy and fine detail in your finished prints. Achieve real, functional parts that are reliable and consistent without sacrificing quality.
The HP Voxel.
Streamline your workflow using HP's automated materials preparation and post-processing and create maximum parts per day with continuous printing and quick cooling.
The HP Jet Fusion 3D 4200 Printer gives you several ways to achieve the lowest cost-per-part:
- Short-run manufacturing is much cheaper for HP Jet Fusion printed parts versus standard manufacturing processes.
- Optimize cost and part quality, with cost-efficient materials that offer industry-leading reusability.
- Plan production times more accurately and predictably, to increase your overall operational efficiency.
- Streamline your workflow with HP’s automated materials preparation and post-processing station.
- Cleaner experience with an enclosed Processing Station and materials not classified as hazardous.
- Experience enhanced performance thanks to a higher disk capacity and additional memory.
- The HP Multi Jet Fusion Open Platform lets you access new, future materials and uncover new applications.
380 x 284 x 380 mm (15 x 11.2 x 15 in)
4200 Printer: 4000 cm³/hr (244 in³/hr)
HP SmartStream 3D Build Manager
HP SmartStream 3D Command Center
Get a Custom Quote
Ready to get started? Request a personalized quote for the HP Jet Fusion 3D 4200.
Filament & Supplies
The quality of your filament and replacement parts matter. That’s why were your leading source for 3D printing supplies.
3D printers offer support for several materials with varying applications, including PLA, nylon, PVA, carbon fiber, ABS, kevlar, and more!See all filaments
Supplies & Parts
3D printers offer support for several materials with varying applications, including PLA, nylon, PVA, carbon fiber, ABS, kevlar, and more.See all supplies & parts
Service & Support
A printer purchased with ImageNet eliminates the heartache of negligible support.
Our technical expertise and support available when you need it.
Trained technicians that specialize exclusively in handling 3D printers.
Choose the level of support that’s right for your organization’s needs.
Did you know 3D printers are more like sewing machines than regular paper printers? No matter how "plug and play" a printer claims to be, there's always an initial learning curve when getting started with a 3D printer.
Personalized training covers:
- Introduction to hardware and components
- Filament types and their applicable uses
- Bed plate leveling
- 3D printer software
- Optimizing your 3D print and supports
- Basic troubleshooting routines
- And much more
With training from ImageNet you can make sure that you're always getting the best possible 3D print from your machine, saving you time and money.