Availability: In Stock
Designed for convenient in-house production.
Acheive the quality and consistency you are used to with the HP products on a more cost-effective and smaller option. The HP 500/3000 Series allows you to create prototypes and final prints on the same printer.
Produce functional parts in brilliant, full-color.
Produce functional parts in full color, black or white—with voxel control
Create accurate, functional parts with an unbeatable detail
- Produce engineering-grade thermoplastic parts with optimal mechanical properties.
- Achieve fine detail and high dimensional accuracy
- Access a wide range of future materials and applications with the HP Multi Jet Fusion Open Platform.
- Dependable prints that you can repeat again and again.
Accelerate your design process
- Increase your productivity—produce multiple prototype iterations in the same time it takes to print a single part.
- Move smoothly from prototyping to final part production with the same HP Multi Jet Fusion platform.
Full Color Spectrum Parts
- Produce brilliant, full-color functional parts while maintaining optimal mechanical properties.
- Stay ahead with a future-ready technology, configurable for voxel control beyond color.
Now you can prototype and produce with the same technology.
580 / 540: 190 x 332 x 248 mm (7.5 x 13.1 x 9.8 in)
380 / 340: 190 x 254 x 248 mm (7.5 x 10 x 9.8 in)
Get a Custom Quote
Ready to get started? Request a personalized quote for the HP Jet Fusion 500/300.
Filament & Supplies
The quality of your filament and replacement parts matter. That’s why were your leading source for 3D printing supplies.
3D printers offer support for several materials with varying applications, including PLA, nylon, PVA, carbon fiber, ABS, kevlar, and more!See all filaments
Supplies & Parts
3D printers offer support for several materials with varying applications, including PLA, nylon, PVA, carbon fiber, ABS, kevlar, and more.See all supplies & parts
Service & Support
A printer purchased with ImageNet eliminates the heartache of negligible support.
Our technical expertise and support available when you need it.
Trained technicians that specialize exclusively in handling 3D printers.
Choose the level of support that’s right for your organization’s needs.
Did you know 3D printers are more like sewing machines than regular paper printers? No matter how "plug and play" a printer claims to be, there's always an initial learning curve when getting started with a 3D printer.
Personalized training covers:
- Introduction to hardware and components
- Filament types and their applicable uses
- Bed plate leveling
- 3D printer software
- Optimizing your 3D print and supports
- Basic troubleshooting routines
- And much more
With training from ImageNet you can make sure that you're always getting the best possible 3D print from your machine, saving you time and money.