Availability: In Stock
We're passionate about 3D printing.
Watch the video to learn what makes buying from ImageNet unique.
Unleash new growth and scale production with HP’s most advanced plastics 3D printing solution
Ideal for mid-volume production environments
- Get quality—from fine detail and sharp edges to textures—and optimal yield at industrial-level OEE.
- Produce functional parts with best-in-class isotropy.
- Maximize your equipment uptime, with redundant components, preventive maintenance and support, and HP productivity services.
- Best-in-class economics and productivity—ideal for production environments.
- Uniquely predictable and consistent print time for any type of part.
- Streamlined workflow and HP’s most economical continuous 3D printing with automated materials mixing, enclosed processing station, and natural cooling unit.
Expand into new applications and markets
- Address more final part applications with new levels of repeatable accuracy and best-in-class economics.
- Produce applications with flexible, elastomeric properties with TPU material.
- Deliver a breadth of applications for various markets with HP 3D High Reusability PA 11 and PA 12 materials today, and more in the future.
- Address sustainability, with lower carbon footprint parts, and HP 3D materials offering industry-leading reusability.
380 x 284 x 380 mm
(15 x 11.2 x 15 in)
Up to 5058 cm³/hr (309 in³/hr)
HP 3D Process Control
HP 3D Center
HP SmartStream 3D Build Manager
HP SmartStream 3D Command Center
Get a Custom Quote
Ready to get started? Request a personalized quote for the HP Jet Fusion 5200.
Filament & Supplies
The quality of your filament and replacement parts matter. That’s why were your leading source for 3D printing supplies.
3D printers offer support for several materials with varying applications, including PLA, nylon, PVA, carbon fiber, ABS, kevlar, and more!See all filaments
Supplies & Parts
3D printers offer support for several materials with varying applications, including PLA, nylon, PVA, carbon fiber, ABS, kevlar, and more.See all supplies & parts
Service & Support
A printer purchased with ImageNet eliminates the heartache of negligible support.
Our technical expertise and support available when you need it.
Trained technicians that specialize exclusively in handling 3D printers.
Choose the level of support that’s right for your organization’s needs.