Availability: In Stock
We're passionate about 3D printing.
Watch the video to learn what makes buying from ImageNet unique.
Designed for convenient in-house production.
Achieve the quality and consistency you are used to with the HP products on a more cost-effective and smaller option. The HP 580 allows you to create prototypes and final prints on the same printer. Produce multiple prototype iterations in the same time it takes to print a single part with rapid-prototyping!
Produce functional parts in brilliant, full-color.
Produce functional parts in full color, black or white—with voxel control
Create accurate, functional parts with an unbeatable detail
- Produce engineering-grade thermoplastic parts with optimal mechanical properties.
- Achieve fine detail and high dimensional accuracy
- Access a wide range of future materials and applications with the HP Multi Jet Fusion Open Platform.
- Dependable prints that you can repeat again and again.
Accelerate your design process
- Increase your productivity—produce multiple prototype iterations in the same time it takes to print a single part.
- Move smoothly from prototyping to final part production with the same HP Multi Jet Fusion platform.
Full Color Spectrum Parts
- Produce brilliant, full-color functional parts while maintaining optimal mechanical properties.
- Stay ahead with a future-ready technology, configurable for voxel control beyond color.
Now you can prototype and produce with the same technology.
Up to 332 x 190 x 248 mm
(13.1 x 7.5 x 9.8 inches)
1,817 cm³ /hr (111 in³ /hr)
HP SmartStream 3D Build Manager
HP SmartStream 3D Command Center
Get a Custom Quote
Ready to get started? Request a personalized quote for the HP Jet Fusion 580.
Filament & Supplies
The quality of your filament and replacement parts matter. That’s why were your leading source for 3D printing supplies.
3D printers offer support for several materials with varying applications, including PLA, nylon, PVA, carbon fiber, ABS, kevlar, and more!See all filaments
Supplies & Parts
3D printers offer support for several materials with varying applications, including PLA, nylon, PVA, carbon fiber, ABS, kevlar, and more.See all supplies & parts
Service & Support
A printer purchased with ImageNet eliminates the heartache of negligible support.
Our technical expertise and support available when you need it.
Trained technicians that specialize exclusively in handling 3D printers.
Choose the level of support that’s right for your organization’s needs.